InDev 30b - The Optimizing and Balance Update - Released!
Greetings everyone! InDev 31b has just been released, and it includes a bunch of small balance adjustments and bug fixes, most of it based on your feedback! Check out the change log for all the details. :)
If you're interested in following development much more closely, don't forget to follow me on Twitter or join the awesome community on Discord! By player demand, I have also recently setup a Patreon to support SixtyGig Games' "Buy once own everything forever" no paid DLC philosophy, if you'd like to check it out.
InDev 31b Change Log
- Uncompressed all resource data, decreasing load times and fixing some issues with certain malware and virus scanners.
- Re-positioned some tool tips to prevent them from overlapping relevant data.
- You can now manually disable mouse map zooming in the settings.property file.
- Increased how many migrations per day the migration way stations provide by 2.
- Increased the bonus levels of all golems.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes very rarely migrants and courier golems could get trapped behind the corruption.
- Fixed a bug where some sound effects wouldn't completely mute when the sound was muted in the settings menu.
- Fixed a minor typo on the selected mob panel.
- Changed the way interaction point coordinates are given, to prevent situations where the mob can reach the building, but not the interaction point causing AI slowdowns/freezes.
- Fixed a bug with road delivery that can cause an endless loop in the AI if the road worker can not reach the road tile he was assigned to.
- Fixed a rare bug that would sometimes cause goals to not progress.
- Fixed an issue where en route migrants were sometimes not being displayed in the world map on some maps.
- Fixed the XP gain amount for courier delivery goals.
- Resurrection goal now awards god XP properly.
- Fixed bugged crystal harvestry on Whestcastle map.
- Fixed an issue where some sound effects would partially ignore the sound settings.
- The camp now shows up on the world map again.
- Fixed an issue where placing the camp incorrectly would "Start" a region even if nothing was actually started.
Get Rise to Ruins
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.