InDev 30e - The Main Menu Update - Released!
InDev 30e has been released. Barring any issues that need hot fixed, will be the final InDev 30 series release, and development on InDev 31 will be starting immediately.
Most of this patch is a complete revamp of the main menu almost entirely from scratch. But, there's also some new music, a few bug fixes and other interface changes. Check out the change log! :)
InDev 30e Change Log
- The entire main menu has been reorganized, moving a majority of the buttons to the left side.
- Added transitional zooming to the game, now when you zoom in and out, there is a transition period that makes zooming feel smoother, as well as some sound effects if you zoom in and out quickly.
- Interface scaling settings can now be set in the settings menu, rather than having to edit settings.properties manually.
- The interface scaling settings now refuse to make the interface larger than what will fit in the window, preventing situations where the GUI may become unusable as a result.
- Updated song Sunken Hope.
- Added new song Be Water My Friend.
- Fixed a bug that still allowed players to cast spells on the edge of the map and into the void, that should have been prevented in InDev 30d.
- Fixed a typo on the maintenance building description.
- Walls, gates and fire pits are no longer completely invulnerable.
RECOMMENDED: Rise to Ruins InDev 30e (5-23-2018) 632 MB
May 23, 2018
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.